Area-I, Inc. is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA. For more information, visit www.areai.com.
As a Technical Purchaser or Operations Agent you will be responsible for the company’s asset acquisition from purchase until consumption. The desired candidate will work alongside the technical team on our projects to purchase materials and track them from receipt until they are ultimately consumed. The candidate will also need to work with vendors to ensure project timelines are met. The candidate will prepare monthly spending reports to program managers and accounting on the programs they work within. This position requires the highest ethical standards, strong organization skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work with a team.
· Responsible for purchasing, receiving, and tagging of assets
· Enter new assets into asset management software
· Maintain property accountability records and conduct physical inventories
· Generate reports on purchasing and inventory movement
· Develop policies and procedures for asset management
· Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or applicable field)
· Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office products
· Strong organizational, financial, and analytical skills
· Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow through capabilities
· Highest ethical standards
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer. Area-I does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.