Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This position involves working in a multi-disciplinary environment on the design, fabrication and flight testing of advanced Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. We are interested in candidates that are excited to work on new projects from conceptualization through production. This position is for a senior engineer that is willing to guide other engineers in all aspects of design.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Experience performing schematic reviews
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Experience performing board bring-up
- Experience with Quality Assurance documentation
- Experience developing technical drawings and documentation
- Experience with power circuit design and implementation
- Experience developing Ethernet-based products
- Willing to work under tight deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Ability to multitask with little supervision
- Clean background check/ no felonies/ able to acquire secret clearance
- Schematic and layout design in Altium
- Experience developing firmware for MCUs
- Experience modeling PCB enclosures in Solidworks
- Experience performing PDN analysis
- Experience with differential pair routing and debugging
- Proficient in soldering
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer. Area-I does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
In accordance with requirements on Anduril as a federal contractor under Executive Order 14042, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.