Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Shipping and Receiving Specialist, you will be responsible for the company’s incoming and outgoing assets. In this role, you will work with multiple business departments to plan, prepare, track, and execute outbound shipping of goods ranging from small packages to more complex freight shipments. The candidate is also responsible for processing incoming goods and recording receipts in our ERP software. The candidate will work in a team environment with other Receiving Specialists and collaborate with multiple business groups. The candidate will also need to work with internal and external vendors to ensure project timelines are met. This position requires the highest ethical standards, strong organization skills, high attention to detail, and the ability to work with a team.
- Previous experience in shipping/receiving desired
- Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (or applicable field) is a plus
- Experience with Deltek or Costpoint systems is a plus
- Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational skills
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow-through capabilities
- Capable of lifting 40lbs boxes
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access controlled data.
- Experience preparing and processing outbound shipping packages with FedEx, UPS, USPS, and others
- Experience communicating daily with customers
- Experience developing and fostering positive relationships with shipping providers
- Experience printing labels, sorting, and processing mail
- Experience processing received packages into ERP software
- Experience entering received assets into asset management software
- Experience maintain property accountability records
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!