Area-I, Inc., an Anduril Company, Inc. is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Recruiting Coordinator at Area-I you will play an integral role in helping our company grow & scale from a hundred plus employees, to hundreds, and potentially even thousands in the future. From helping to handle daily recruiting activities, to encouraging candidate relationships and experiences along the way, you will be pivotal in helping fuel the company for tomorrow’s success. Often times you will actually be providing prospective candidates & new hires with their very first impression of Area-I.
- Scheduling interviews (phone and in-person) directly with candidates and hiring managers/interviewers.
- Arranging travel and hotel accommodations for prospective candidates.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in our recruiting system.
- Providing follow-up correspondences with candidates via phone and email.
- Finding opportunities for improving interview process bottlenecks, candidate experiences, and scheduling efficiency.
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed.
- AS degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- 1 + years of administrative office experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Prior experience using various technologies and tools: everything from Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point), to Gmail/Outlook, to Slack, Quip, and everything in-between.
- Customer first mentality
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer. Area-I does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.