Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S.
Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU”LL DO:
As a key member of Area-I’s recruiting team, you will be responsible for the company’s talent management as we continue to rapidly grow. Your work will be hands-on and involve collaborating with founders and engineers to define the hiring needs of the company. To achieve this, you will be given the autonomy and tools to execute on our strategy to build and develop . We are looking for someone who can handle every aspect of recruiting and is excited to be part of small team where no task is too big or too small.
- Source and identify top technical talent across multiple disciplines including:
- Become an expert and recruiting in the Cleared community
- Create recruiting strategies to attract candidates to the greater Atlanta region
- Work with hiring teams to identify skills and backgrounds needed to grow the team
- Work with leadership and Human resources to create compelling offers
- Negotiate and close offers with the assistance of Leadership and Human Resources
- Partner with interviewers and hiring managers to define best interview processes and evaluation techniques
- Create and conduct interviewer onboarding programs
- Pull and present weekly recruiting analytics through ATS and Excel
- Cultivate employee referral programs
- Manage onsite candidate experience
- Assist in University recruiting efforts when needed
- BS degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field
- 5+ years experience sourcing and recruiting candidates from the following Engineering disciplines: Software Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering
- Previous experience working at companies that have built autonomous systems
- Experience scaling teams quickly
- Ability to thrive in undefined environments
- Experience closing top technical talent
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer. Area-I does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.