Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Inspecting materials, equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
- Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
- Implementing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Implementing standards, specifications, and processes.
- Validating tools and equipment
- Experience with metrology equipment (calipers, micrometers, CMM etc.)
- Experience reading and interpreting drawings
- GD&T knowledge, understanding dimension and tolerancing
- Experience in a facility with AS9100, ISO9001, IATF 16949 or similar QMS standard
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access controlled data
- Technical or Associates degree in related quality/mechanical/aerospace engineering
- Experience reading technical drawings and schematics
- Experience using various measuring tools (e.g. tape measure, caliper, micrometer, etc.)
- Experience using small power tools (drill, Dremel, sander, etc.)
- Experience with Manufacturing processes
- Experience with machining and mechanical assembly
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!