Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
The HR Generalist will be responsible for executing on the people strategy at Area-I, LLC. This role will assist the HR Manager with establishing and strengthening our HR function along the support of employee relations, culture & employee experience, performance management, and administration & compliance. Success in this role requires a high degree of organization, strong communication skills, creative thinking, and ability to operate in a fast-paced, continuously evolving environment.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 5-7 years of human resource management experience
- SHRM or HRCI Certification or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Thorough understanding of state and federal laws.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Responsible for all activities relating to the administration and maintenance of Company’s HRIS.
- Act as the main point of contact for employees queries on HR-related topics.
- Assist with discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Oversee the daily administration, prepare, and analyze ongoing and ad-hoc special reports as directed or assigned, including promotions, turnover, diversity and inclusion, affirmative action/EEO compliance, job classification, and government reporting requirements.
- Conduct employee onboarding and organize training & development initiatives.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Conduct exit interviews and analyze data and make recommendations to the management team for the corrective action.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Active member of the HR team, requiring leading initiatives and programs that are outside of this role as defined above
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer. Area-I does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.