Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art aerospace systems. The company specializes in the development of unmanned aircraft systems and flight test related products and services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Area-I Operations team. We are a growing team that strive for an exceptional end user experience and a culture of excellence and continuous improvement. We never say “Well that’s just the way we’ve always done it” and instead focus on the best solutions.
- You will be responsible for desktop, network, systems, and applications.
- Execute IT architecture, and processes at Area-I
- Execute large IT projects
- Diagnose and modernize legacy IT infrastructure
- Close collaboration with IT at our parent company
- Implementing best practices in Network Security
- Participates in after hours on-call support for computer, network and systems issues.
- 2+ years IT experience (startup experience a plus)
- Past experience in IT services
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, handle and complete multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with a ticketing system and working with a ticket queue
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds unassisted. Typical hardware includes desktops, monitors, switches, servers, UPSes.
- U.S. Person status is required as this position will access export controlled data
- Experience with Cisco Meraki
- Experience with Zoom and VTC related hardware and software
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
- Understanding of ITIL framework and its application
- Experience in a Zero trust/beyond corp environment is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer. Area-I does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.
In accordance with requirements on Anduril as a federal contractor under Executive Order 14042, new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccination or exempt status prior to starting employment.