Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art aerospace systems. The company specializes in the development of unmanned aircraft systems and flight test related products and services. We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Area-I Operations team. We are a growing team that strive for an exceptional end user experience and a culture of excellence and continuous improvement. We never say “Well that’s just the way we’ve always done it” and instead focus on the best solutions.
- You will be responsible for desktop, network, systems, and applications.
- Execute IT architecture, and processes at Area-I
- Execute large IT projects
- Diagnose and modernize legacy IT infrastructure
- Close collaboration with IT at our parent company
- Implementing best practices in Network Security
- Participates in after hours on-call support for computer, network and systems issues.
- 2+ years IT experience (startup experience a plus)
- Past experience in IT services
- The ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, handle and complete multiple projects effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn quickly and collaborate in a team environment
- Experience with a ticketing system and working with a ticket queue
- Capable of lifting 25 pounds unassisted
- Typical hardware includes desktops, monitors, switches, servers, UPSes.
- Experience with Cisco Meraki
- Experience with Zoom and VTC related hardware and software
- Experience with Azure Active Directory
- Understanding of ITIL framework and its application
- Experience in a Zero trust/beyond corp environment is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
Area-I is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
Eligibility Disposition: U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.