Area-I, An Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This position entails working as a team to create print and digital materials for a variety of applications. Materials include marketing brochures, web site and social media graphics, advertisements, promotional materials, company branding and internal templates. This intern will work closely with the Marketing Director to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA and/or related extracurricular activities
- Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, Digital Animation, Marketing, Advertising, or closely related field
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Create and design marketing material for digital or print
- Assist with the development of public releasable content and media
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to develop design concepts
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color and other graphic design fundamentals
- Strong creative skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Paid internship for a rapidly expanding aerospace company
- Flexible schedule for students
- Work on a wide array of graphic design projects
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer. Area-I does not discriminate in employment with regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, military status or unfavorable discharge from military service or any other characteristic protected by law.