Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Government Property Manager, you will be responsible for the company’s asset management from purchase until consumption. The candidate will need to be able to work independently, yet also be able to professionally interact across functions in the company inclusive of HR, accounting, and project management.
- Responsible for purchasing, receiving, and tagging of assets
- Enter new assets into asset management software
- Maintain property accountability records and conduct physical inventories
- Generate reports on purchasing and inventory movement
- Develop policies and procedures for asset management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Solid working knowledge of MS Excel and other Microsoft Office products
- Strong organizational, financial, and analytical skills
- Very high level of accuracy and attention to detail coupled with excellent follow through capabilities
- Highest ethical standards
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance.
Area-I is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
Eligibility Disposition: U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.