Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We are looking for an excited engineer to join our growing UI/UX team. You’ll be working on our new UAV command and control plug-in written primarily in Java for the Android Tactical Assault Kit (ATAK).
- Minimum 1 year of experience with writing, testing, shipping, maintaining, and supporting live mobile applications
- Demonstrated proficiency with the Android ecosystem (Java/Kotlin)
- Exhibit a passion for user interfaces balancing technology with customer impact
- The ability to iterate on solutions and respond to change effectively
- Familiarity with ATAK, TAK Server, and WinTAK
- Prior experience with multimedia and video streaming protocols
- Drone piloting experience
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
Eligibility Disposition: U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access export-controlled data.