Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the ERP Product Manager you’ll be responsible for implementing our DCAA-compliant ERP Systems across Area-I’s organization. Some of the day to day duties will be streamlining manufacturing, accounting, and compliance workflows. You’ll coordinate with implementation partners to gather requirements for the design/roll-out of change management workflows, feature upgrades, new modules, and integrations. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for training, troubleshooting, maintaining the system as well as documenting progress.
- At least 5+ years full system implementation life-cycle
- Experience defining elements of ERP systems such as billing, invoicing, accounting compliance, project-level accounting, direct and indirect costing, reporting, timekeeping, contract management, and more
- Experience staging multiple development and integration environments for testing to minimize downtime
- Excited to be part of a collaborative startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to own requirements scoping, roadmap communication, and project execution
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel 50-75% of the time
- U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data
- Deltek Costpoint+ experience
- DCAA and/or accounting knowledge
- Hardware experience
- Proficient in any programming language (Java, Python, XML, ITK)
- AWS Administration Console
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!