Area-I, Inc. is a metro-Atlanta based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As the ERP / PLM Administrator, you’ll be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of the Aras PLM system as well as support our ERP integration. Additionally you’ll be responsible for creation of Bill of Materials, and set up/revision control on parts and BOM’s. Some additional responsibilities will be to implement/maintain work flows and processes, transfer existing documents/CAD files, and provides support/documentation for the Aras.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology, or a minimum of 5 years of related experience in an engineering and manufacturing environment
- In-depth knowledge of formal Engineering Change Procedures
- Strong familiarity with Solidworks or other CAD software and Product Data Management systems
- Thorough understanding of PLM usage and configuration
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Experience with ISO9001/AS9100 quality management systems
- Experience with Deltek ERP system
Area-I is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!