Area-I, an Anduril Company, is a Metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art unmanned aircraft systems designed for use by the United States Armed Forces. We specialize in the development of unmanned aircraft systems that eject from host platforms or modular launch systems. These platforms are designed to meet the specific needs of our customers, where we design, build, test, and ultimately deliver unique solutions to the customer. Area-I’s customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
This position involves working in a multi-disciplinary environment on the design, fabrication, and flight testing of advanced Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. We are interested in candidates that are excited to work on new projects from conceptualization through production.
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Experience performing board bring-up
- Experience with Quality Assurance documentation
- Experience developing checklists and procedures for developed designs
- Experience developing technical drawings and documentation
- Experience with power circuit design
- Experience developing CAN and Ethernet based products
- Willing to work under tight deadlines
- Must be a team player
- Schematic and layout design in Altium
- Experience developing firmware for MCUs
- Experience modeling in Solidworks
- Experience performing PDN analysis
- Experience with differential pair routing and debugging
- Proficient in soldering
Area-I is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!
Eligibility Dispositions: U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access controlled data.