Area-I, Inc. is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art aerospace systems. The company specializes in the development of unmanned aircraft systems and flight test related products and services. Some of Area-I’s current customers include the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, and NASA. For more information, visit www.areai.com.
This position involves working in a team environment on the design, fabrication and flight testing of advanced Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. We are interested in candidates that are excited to work on new projects from conceptualization, through design and testing. We specialize at developing vehicles from initial concept all the way through fabrication and flight testing.
- U.S. Citizenship is a REQUIREMENT (Resumes from non-citizens will not be reviewed)
- 0-5 years relevant experience
- Minimum B.S. in Aerospace Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- UAV design, optimization, and flight testing
- UAV fabrication, system integration, and lab testing
- Provide status reports and support documentation
- Flight testing support
Qualifications and skills in any of the following:
- 3D design and FEA experience
- Assembly/Fabrication experience
- Flight dynamics and controls
- Composites fabrication experience
Area-I, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.