Area-I, Inc. is a metro-Atlanta-based company dedicated to the development of state-of-the-art aerospace systems. The company specializes in the development and manufacturing of unmanned aircraft systems and flight test related products and services and our client base includes the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, and NASA.
This position entails completing projects that will aid in the development of our marketing structure regarding content libraries and creation as well as document and media organization, while working closely with our Marketing Director and upper management to fulfill company marketing objectives.
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Minimum 3.0 GPA and/or related extracurricular activities
- Develop an organizational structure for content and media
- Review, edit, and organize media on company server
- Assist with the development of public releasable content and media
- Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- Video editing experience
- Graphic design experience
Area-I, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.